We open the season in early May and close in late October. We kick off the season with flowers, herbs, vegetable plants and a few varieties of fruit plants. We also start selling out-of-state produce at the start of summer until harvest season comes around for our homegrown produce. Check out our produce and flower tabs to see what we may offer!
Monday-Saturday: 9 am- 7 pm
Sundays: 11 am-5 pm
Our farm stands open rain or shine throughout the summer!
We accept only cash and credit/debit cards at all of our market locations. No checks at this time.
We currently have 3 farm stands that are open every day.
- Anmoore (Harrison County): across the road from the Black Bear Express mini mart/Exxon gas station
- Buckhannon (Upshur County): across from Sheetz
- Elkins (Randolph County): right next to CVS, across the street from the Super Splash Carwash
Once-a-Week Farmers’ Markets
- WVU Medicine Farmers Market:
- WEDNESDAYS @ 11:00 am-2:00 pm
- Location: WVU Health Science Campus parking lot near the WVU Rockerfeller Neuroscience Building
- Mid-Week Market:
- WEDNESDAYS @ 3:00 pm-5:30 pm
- Locations: In front of the courthouse in the Courthouse Plaza @ Clarksburg, WV
- Star City Farmers Market:
- FRIDAYS @ 3:00 pm-8:00 pm
- Location: Edith B. Barill Riverfront Park and Trail @ Morgantown, WV
- Clarksburg Farmers Market: Opening Day MAY 21, 2022
- SATURDAYS @ 9:00 am-1:00 pm
- Location: 210 Emily Drive, Clarksburg, WV 26301-5500 (Tractors Supply parking lot)
- Bridgeport Farmers Market: Opening Day MAY 15, 2022
- SUNDAYS @ 10:00 am-1:00 pm
- Location: Charles Pointe Development off I-79 Exit 124
Schedule of Appearances
If the mobile version won’t let you see the calendar, check out our upcoming farmers market events and appearances on https://www.facebook.com/greenacresfarmwv/events!
Do you want join our team?
Check out our Employment Opportunities page and click the Market Application to apply!
Where will we be next?
We are always thinking about expanding our market locations and attending new farmer’s markets. Keep up with us on Instagram, Facebook, and subscribe to our blog posts to stay updated on what’s new at Green Acres!